Sunday, April 27, 2014

My adventure Hiking

Two weeks ago, My friedns and I were hiking to Pangrango mountain. I left for it at 6.00 a.m. and I went by motorcycle. From Campus to Cibodas, it took two hours. And I having breakfast over there. I felt nervous and frightened, beacuse it was my first time in forever being in the mountain with my lovely friends.

I prepared myself starting from, my body health, food, medicine, and logistic. I hiked for 16 hours. In the middle of the way, one of my friends help to bring my backpack, because I have no energy to bring my bag again. When i was on the peak of the mountain, I took some of Edelweis flower and bringing it at home.

Finally, I am going home with satisfied feeling. because this is my first time experience that never I forgot. Even though I feel tired in all my body, I am still happy and enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment