Friday, May 23, 2014

Black Orchid (Coelogyne Pandurata)



In my next posting, I would like to explain about the kind of the flower like the picture beside. The name of this flower is Cologyne pandurate is well-known as Black Orchid. Coelogyne pandurate has found in Malaysia, Sumatra and Borneo. In general, this flower growth in old trees, near the beach or in the marshy area that is low heat and also it can be grown in the home under warm. Cologyne pandurate has quite large flowers three inches or so. The flower open simultaneously and lasts for less than a week. This flower have smell like honey, but I don’t know, because I never see the kind of this flower. This flower has beautiful colors and has the unique of shape. This flower is origin from Indonesia. That's all my short explanation about Black Orchid. Follow my next posting with different kind of flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment