Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Experience of Love

Love is familiar in this world, especially around the teenagers. Almost all of the teens are ever facing love with boyfriend or girlfriend. In other side, love is also has some problems. In this time I would like to share a problem in love that ever I faced before. When the first time I was in love with someone, my heart feel so happy and I couldn’t tell it with a word. That I know love is beauty. But little by little some problems came in my relation. My boy and I almost argued all day. Jealous is the most things that caused a fight between us. Once a while, I hate him when we both fought each other.  But my love is bigger than my hatred.  So, I always forgave him and gave a chance for him to fix himself to be better. But the chance that I gave abused by him. My heart was played by him, he had an affair with another woman behind me. And the finally, I broke up with him. Even though, he is my first love that so hard to forget I really don’t care. And in fact, I still live without him, and know I get a new boy who better than him. So, I conclude base on my experience before that the faithfulness is the most important thing in a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment